* Gently pat a layer of lip base all over the lips. Lip base helps achieve a long lasting wear from lipstick. It stops “bleeding” of lipsticks and lip pencils into the fine lines around the mouth. It also moisturises and protects the lips.
* Apply lip pencil in a shade that matches your lipstick colour. Start with defining the outline of your lips and make it bold. Then colour in the rest of the lips. A lip pencil will help prevent bleeding of lipstick away from the lip area.
* Take a lip brush and apply lipstick evenly - then blot. Apply another layer of lipstick. Blot again. Lipstick enhances the lips with strong colour and protects lips from environmental damage and moisturises them too.
* Apply lip gloss to the centre of your lips. Lip gloss gives a gentle radiant sheen. Choose either a warm or cool tone to add a hint of tint to the lips if you prefer. Alternatively opt for the sheerest clear gloss to add glamour to a natural look
Perfecting the pout?
* Uneven lips? Use pencil to define a more symmetrical shape and only apply gloss to the narrower lip to make it look fuller.
* Thin lips? Again use your pencil to define the shape and for extra fullness add a touch of iridescent highlighter to the cupids bow to give the illusion of a fuller top lip.
Colour Me Beautiful have a range of fabulous lipsticks formulated to compliment your skintone. Give me a call or check them out at Colour Me Beautiful