For all of us, whether or not we are in the public eye, managing our appearance is an important part of who we are as it make a statement about our personality and our lifestyle, as well as indicating what we are about and is a core strand of our confidence.
In today's world, image really does matter.
Consultations for men will help you build on all the elements necessary to dress well for work or play and ensure your look is current. When you understand more about the effects of colour, styles and how they work with your body shape, you will find it easier, and quicker, to shop for clothes you enjoy wearing. Other elements include looking at fit, fabrics and cuts, how you can express your personality through your clothes, good grooming and dressing to suit the occasion.
Colour Analysis - Men
Why do you need to know what colours work for you?
Because a man wearing the right colour near his face will make him have more impact and presence.
Colour Analysis (Men)
Wearing the right colour near your face will make you look bright-eyed, more vibrant and younger. A Colour Analysis for Men will show you:
- which shades complement your natural colouring and enhance your appearance
- how to combine colours for formal and casual wear,
- the best colour options for shirts, ties and jackets
- how colour influences the way you look and feel and how others respond to you.
For all of us, whether we are in the public eye or not, managing our appearance is an important part of who we are. It makes a visual statement about our personality and our lifestyle, as well as indicating our abilities and confidence. In today's world, image really does matter!
Duration: 1 hour
Includes: a personal 42 colour fabric swatch wallet
Full Image Consultation - Men
Full Image Consultation (Men)
A full image consultation will show you what is special about your natural colouring and build, and by taking your personality and lifestyle into account, it will give you simple guidelines to help you make the correct choices, faster.
An Image for Men consultation includes essential information on how to dress for success and specifically:
- Selecting and combining shades that complement your natural colouring and enhance your appearance for formal and casual wear
- Identifying the best clothing styles, cuts and fabrics for your build and your lifestyle
- Developing a co-ordinated wardrobe, ensuring that you get value for money out of any clothing investments
- How your hair, accessories and eye-wear can affect your image
Duration: 2 hours
Includes: 42 colour swatches, and a personalised workbook with hints and tips